We work with you, for you
Our team works together to learn about your child and your family, so that the care we provide is in line with your priorities and their needs
We have backgrounds in early childhood development across the areas of emotional development, cognitive development, sensory development, motor development and communication development.
We know the types of experiences and environments that help your child develop in all the developmental areas listed above. We share this knowledge through the information and direct intervention we provide to support their needs.
You know your child. You know what they struggle with and when they struggle the most.
You know how you'd like to help them learn and grow.
You know what you need from us to help them learn what they need to be successful.
You share this knowledge to help us identify how best to support them in all the ways they need support.
We want to promote the early identification and treatment of developmental delays through caregiver education, direct intervention, and collaboration with other professionals.
- We are committed to empowering every child to find success within their activities of daily living.
- We are committed to collaborating with caregivers to provide care that is relevant and effective.
- We are committed to increasing community awareness of family-centered, evidence-based therapeutic intervention.
- To educate families and other stakeholders on the nature of developmental delays and healthcare services.
- To promote self-advocacy for families in the areas of health insurance coverage for developmental delays and disorders.
- To be distinctly different in our service delivery model by embedding the services we provide within family culture, priorities, and interests, and connecting families to support systems within the community.